This makes Crowley’s use of the word so much more significant.
oh hell yeah.
You are my always <3
This morning my boyfriend called me and told me his best friend had died. Expressing my condolences, utterly confused, I went on to ask him what had happened. He then informed me that his goldfish, Jamal, had been found floating lifeless in the bottom of his bowl this morning. He and his twin brother proceeded to have a proper funeral and conduct a full investigation complete with caution tape. They’re 17. I am now more certain than ever that I’m going to marry this boy.
This is the kind of boy I would like my daughter to marry too!
Bookworm’s Dream Giveaway!
- one black Kobo Mini eReader
- tons of books preloaded on it!
- Harry Potter series - J.K. Rowling
- Hunger Games series - Suzanne Collins
- Percy Jackson series - Rick Riordan
- Divergent series - Veronica Roth
- Game of Thrones series (The Songs of Ice and Fire) George R.R. Martin
- Narnia series - C.S. Lewis
- Maze Runner series - James Dashner
- Mortal Instruments series - Cassandra Clare
- Odd Thomas series - Dean Koontz
- Torchwood book series
- Alex Rider series - Anthony Horowitz
- The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
- Paper Towns - John Green
- Looking for Alaska - John Green
- Heat series - Richard Castle
- Ender’s Game Saga - Orson Scott Card
- The Chemical Gardens trilogy - Lauren DeStefano
- Dresden Files series - Jim Butcher
- Howl’s Moving Castle series - Diana Wynne Jones
- Chrestomanci series - Diana Wynne Jones
- Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
- Graceling Realm series - Kristin Cashore
- Summer Falls - Amelia Williams
- The Angel’s Kiss: A Melody Malone Mystery
- Storm series - Richard Castle
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Discworld series - Terry Pratchett
- Good Omens - Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman
- Neil Gaiman collection
- The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Silmarillion - J.R.R. Tolkien
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series - Douglas Adams
- The Hollows series - Kim Harrison
- Sunshine - Robin McKinley
- The Black Jewels trilogy - Anne Bishop
- Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
- The Mars Trilogy - Kim Stanley
- The Sword of Truth series - Terry Goodkind
- David Gemmel collection
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chobsky
- Warm Bodies - Issac Marion
- The Young Wizards series - Diane Duane
- Stephen King Collection
- Dangerous Women - George R.R. Martin & Gardner Dozois
- The Wheel of Time series - Robert Jordan
- The Mistborn Trilogy - Brandon Sanderson
- A Series of Unfortunate Events - Lemony Snickett
- The Cirque du Freak series - Darren Shan
- The Demonata series - Darren Shan
- The Ranger’s Apprentice series - John Flanagan
- Virals Series - Kathy Reichs
- Boy Meets Boy - David Levithan
- Life of Pi - Yann Martel
- Reboot - Amy Tintera
- Vampire Queen Series - Joey Hill
- Nature of Desire Series - Joey Hill
- Guild Hunter Series - Nalini Singh
- Psy Changling Series - Nalini Singh
- Valdemar Series’ - Mercedes Lackey
- Mercedes Lackey Collection
- His Dark Materials Series - Philip Pullman
- Temeraire Series - Naomi Novik
- Safehold Series - David Weber
- Chronicles of Vladimir Todd - Heather Brewer
- Song of the Lioness Quartet - Tamora Pierce
- Hollow Earth - John & Carole Barrowman
- Chaos Walking Series - Patrick Ness
- 1984 - George Orwell
- Animal Farm - George Orwell
- Matched Trilogy - Ally Condie
- Alice in Wonderland Series - Lewis Carroll
- Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe
- Night Angel Trilogy - Brent Weeks
BOOK REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! I’ll open it up for more later on but I think we have enough right now :D
1. Reblog this post to enter. You can reblog as many times as you want!
2. Likes count.
3. Be following the Geek Studio.
4. Anyone can enter! I will ship internationally!
5. That’s it!
READ THE GIVEAWAY FAQ’S BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION! It saves both you and me some time ;)
A name will be picked at random by a generator to determine the winner. The winner will be posted on my blog and notified through their ask box.
End Date: February 28th, 2014 at 10:00PM EST
I remember I cried over this like a baby.
When I think I have cried over every possible thing on earth I discover it’s not true
Another love story better than Twilight
Harry Potter wedding
SHUT UP I’M REBLOGGING IT
LOOK AT THE KEYS
AND THE TABLES
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD
ANGELA I THINK WE NEED TO RE-THINK OUR WEDDING THEME???
Reblogging because Harry Potter #1
I think I need to get married again.
you don’t know true panic until your dad moves the weeping angel tree topper you’re making and claims he doesn’t know where it went
OH MY GOD I FOUND IT IT WAS IN THE HALL TO MY ROOM HOW DID I MISS IT WALKING IN
this isn’t funny anymore help